This is the complete beginner’s guide to playing online casino games in 2021.
So if you’re looking for:
- Beginner-friendly online games;
- Casual casino games that can bring you money;
- Games that don’t require a strategy to win;
Then you’ll definitely love the titles and recommendations we cover in this new guide.
Let’s get started.
What makes a casino game easy
Gambling is known for being one of the most entertaining activities out there.
Still, many people view it as a negative activity harmful to society’s well-being and is only profitable for the high rollers and pro players.
We agree that gambling can lead to addiction if you don’t keep it under control, but we don’t think that only those with large sums of money and years of experience under their belts can win in the casino.
In fact, there are some easy casino games that anyone can play and make money. Of course, they are primarily luck-based games, but casinos are notorious for offering games of chances that are tweaked to their advantage.
Here are the five main criteria that we used to determine the difficulty level of a game:
- Little to no strategy required;
- Easy to learn and master;
- Has low house edge;
- Your decisions can influence odds;
- Has a betting range for all types of budget;
Now that you know how we selected the title in our article, it’s time to check out a quick overview of the games you can play without any prior experience:
1. Slot machines
Online slot machines are at the top of our easy casino game list for a good reason – they’re the most straightforward games available on the Internet.
The main idea behind slots is pressing a button to make the reels spin. If you’re lucky and land a winning combination, you will automatically get a consistent payout or trigger a special feature.
There are thousands of slot machines available, but they generally fall into three main categories:
- Classic slots – old-school games that usually have 3 reels, few paylines and no special features;
- Video slots – games with crisp graphics, lots of ways to wins, multipliers, bonus rounds and more;
- 3D slots – next-gen slots that use 3D elements from video games and are more graphic intense, but they’re usually similar to video slots in terms of mechanics.
All you need to do with slots is choose a game, add money and press the “Spin” button. According to your budget, you will want to adjust your bet value and ensure that you spin the reels a few times (instead of going all-in on a single round).
Recommendation: Picking an online casino slot can be difficult at first. If you want to make a more informed decision, we recommend consulting a game list rated by casino industry specialists. This way, you will make sure that the games you play were tested in advance and can bring you the desired results
Blackjack is known in the gambling community as “easy to play, hard to master.”
While that’s true to some extent, we agree that blackjack is one of the simplest card games you can make money from. Your goal is to get a hand value that’s as close to 21 and higher than the dealer’s hand.
Cards between 2-9 are worth their face value, 10-K are worth 10 points, while aces can be worth either 1 or 11 points.
For instance, if you get an ace and a 10, you will get “blackjack” and automatically win. However, if you have a 5 and 8, you can ask the dealer to “Hit” another card, hoping to get another 8 and win. But, if your hand value exceeds 21, you will go bust and lose the round.
Even though blackjack mechanics are simple, you will need some training before it entirely makes sense. However, once you get familiar with the basics, you will notice an improvement in lowering the house edge, which can get as low as 0.5%.
Baccarat is a famous casino card game that is easy to play, even though the rules may seem confusing at first.
If you’re a total beginner, you need to understand that the wagers go in one of the three tiles – Player, Banker, orTie. Then, the dealer will do the hard part, dealing a hand to both the Banker and the Player.
The hard part comes when you need to count the total or draw another card. But no worries, the dealer is responsible for doing this part. All you have to do is hope you get lucky by guessing the winning hand, and the rewards will be automatically added to your balance.
Ideally, you want to avoid the Tie bet since the house edge for this wager is extreme, and the risk/reward ratio is not worth it in the long run.
Roulette is one of the most popular online casino games. Players love spinning the roulette wheel because it’s easy to land a win, and learning the board layout is not as difficult as it seems.
Your goal in roulette is making a bet where you think the ball will land next. If you’re lucky enough and land a win, you will receive a consistent payout (depending on the wager you’ve placed).
Most gambling specialists claim that roulette requires a solid strategy to make money. We don’t entirely agree since the outcome is entirely random and can’t be influenced by the players.
Instead, the strategy we recommend is getting familiarized with the roulette layout and placing your bets in a way that will recover your money after a few rounds.
The odds for single numbers are pretty low, but the payout is extremely high. On the other hand, if you bet odds/even or red/black, you will have a nearly 50% chance of doubling your initial wager.
Still, the ball might land on “Zero,” meaning that you will automatically lose your bet since the number is coloured green.
While Bingo may not be too entertaining for the younger audiences, it is definitely the most accessible game on our list.
All you need to do is check off all the numbers that are called out on your bingo slip. Just by listening and marking off some numbers, you can make some easy money. Since the game doesn’t require any skills to win, it’s purely based on luck.
Before you get too excited, it’s essential to notice that Bingo has a shallow win rate. Also, the game itself is pretty dull, so if you want to have some fun, you might want to consider choosing a different casino title.
5 Beginner tips for playing casino games
We promised to keep this guide as newbie-friendly as possible.
All the casino games we’ve covered in this guide are easy to play and don’t require any advanced strategies to get consistent wins.
Still, there are five general tips that will help you enhance your gambling experience:
- Avoid chasing your losses – There will be moments when you will lose money for a few rounds in a row. Most beginners tend to bet more just to recover their losses. However, this is a crucial mistake that can lead to a massive financial hit. Ideally, you want to set a clear budget and stick to it, whether you win or not.
- Don’t forget to claim casino promotions – When you get started with a new gambling platform, you will be invited to redeem a welcome package. The offer can include free spins and a matching deal that will give you 100% of your deposit as bonus cash. This will provide you with a slight advantage, although the bonuses usually have wagering requirements before you can claim.
- Always pick a reliable gaming platform – The casino platform where you play can make a difference in your outcome. That’s because all online casinos have partnered with different game providers, meaning that their collections can be considerably different. Also, make sure the site you play on is licensed to ensure that the games are tested for fairness.
- Practice the game in demo mode – Before you embark on a real money gambling adventure, we recommend testing the game in free play mode to find out if you enjoy playing it or not. This way, you will discover the unique features (in case of a slot) or learn the game’s basics (if you’re playing blackjack or roulette)
- Keep a firm record of your spendings – Gambling pros use this trick to track their profit and loss ratio and find out what games are performing better. Having a clear budget and having it accounted for can drastically improve your gambling experience and help you minimize your risks as much as possible.
The bottom line
We hope that this beginner casino guide helps you get started with gambling the right way.
Playing games of chances should not always be difficult.
If you apply all the tips provided in this article and choose a trustworthy gambling platform, you will quickly start to notice minor improvements in your bankroll.
As always, remember to play responsibly and avoid gambling away money that you need for sustaining your basic needs.
Hit & Run Season 1: Release Date, Teaser, Trailer, Cast and Latest Updates!
Hey there! Hit & Run is a thrilling mystery centered around one man’s unconditional love for his murdered wife, and...
Control Z Season 2: Release Date, Trailer, Cast and Latest Updates!
Hey there! Control Z is a Mexican teen drama streaming television series created by Carlos Quintanilla Sakar, Adriana Pelusi and Miguel García Moreno and...
Top Secret UFO Projects: Declassified: Release Date, Trailer and More!
What is the show about? Is it worth watching? When is it releasing? Let us find out about Top Secret...
Burden of Truth is Back With Season 4! Please Check Out For More Details!
BURDEN OF TRUTH Created by Brad Simpson, and starring Kristen Kreuk, “Burden of Truth” is a Canadian investigative drama about...
Outer Banks Season 2 is Finally Here! Please Check Out For More Details!
OUTER BANKS Created by Josh Pate, Jonas Pate, and Shannon Burke, “Outer Banks” is an American action-adventure mystery teen drama...
Turning The Tables With Robin Roberts Season 1: New Release, Details, Trailer, and More!
TURNING THE TABLES WITH ROBIN ROBERTS Get personal with Robin Roberts in her upcoming talk show along with some of...
Watch the Sound with Mark Ronson: Release Date, Trailer and More!
Hey there! Watch the Sound with Mark Ronson is an upcoming documentary series created by Morgan Neville, and hosted by Mark Ronson. The series will...
Myth & Mogul: John DeLorean: Release Date, Trailer and Latest Updates!
What is the show about? Is it worth watching? When is it releasing? Let us find out about Myth &...
Cesar Millan: Better Human Better Dog Season 1: New Release, Details, Trailer, and More!
CESAR MILLAN: BETTER HUMAN BETTR DOG Cesar Millan is back with an all-new show! With dog adoptions at a record...
Dino Hunters Season 2: Release Date, Details, Trailer, and More!
DINO HUNTERS Narrated by Andy Barnet, “Dino Hunters” is a documentary television series where Montana rancher Clayton Phipps and Wyoming...