DroidJournal is a comprehensive online platform connecting and supporting India’s expanding entrepreneurship ecosystem. The site brings together content on India’s companies, startups, investors, events, jobs, classes, blogs, videos, workspaces, accelerators, incubators, resources, and organizations. For questions relating to the existing content or technical issues on the site: navneet@DroidJournal.com
For information about becoming a content partner: navneet@DroidJournal.com
DroidJournal’s mission is to make it as easy as possible for readers to find out what’s happening in India’s tech landscape and global startup and technology ecosystem. All content listed on DroidJournal is sourced without payment to content partners and DroidJournal takes no financial payments from our content partners for generating traffic.
DroidJournal offers news and information about specific industries, technologies, and applications. This content includes news, feature articles, discussion forums, how-to guides, special reports, case studies, blogs, videos, webinars and information supplied by readers.
Our business model relies on revenue from advertisers and sponsors. These companies advertise products and services through banners, storefronts, product listings, and other marketing vehicles. They also sponsor specific portions or features of the sites.
Our editorial objective is to inform readers of relevant news and information. We also provide a forum for the advancement of industry causes. We are objective, fair and honest in our industry coverage. Our mission is to offer information and ideas that interest and inform readers. We use a variety of resources to gather and report on the industries we cover. We encourage those who advertise on our sites to provide us with information to be used in news, but any inclusion of content on this site is determined by its editorial value, solely as determined by the editorial staff.
- Our editorial mandate is to inform our audience of news, information, and resources relevant to our chosen industries. We strive to be an unbiased source in that we publish only information that we believe to be relevant and important. Our foremost goal in reporting news is to be accurate, truthful, balanced and fair to all parties.
- We welcome and value any and all reader feedback and criticism.
- DroidJournal encourages readers and industry executives to contribute columns, commentaries, and blogs. Guidelines for these columns are that they focus on topics of interest to our readership; that they do not serve as an overtly promotional tool for a company or product; that they are not malicious and/or libelous; and that they are truthful.
- We are not responsible for the accuracy of content or other resources provided by outside parties. Links are checked for accuracy at the time of publication, but we recognize that the Internet is a changing medium and these links may become invalid or change.
- Once a news item is published, we attempt to contact individuals featured or quoted in the story immediately after it appears on the site. If those individuals point out an error of fact, we will immediately correct the inaccuracy. We do not, as a matter of policy, change direct quotes or make other changes to accurate copy once published, unless, in our judgment, the change serves to improve the story.
- We will accurately label various types of content. Content that is provided by an industry source will be labeled to distinguish it from original and exclusive content produced and written by DroidJournal’s editors and freelancers.
- We strive to meet the highest standards for accuracy and completeness. It is our policy to immediately correct any factual error as soon as we become aware of it and can verify it.
- Opinions expressed by bloggers are those of our valued contributors. We do not necessarily share or endorse those opinions.
- Factual errors should be reported to our editorial department, identifying the story and details of the error. We will immediately investigate any claim of inaccuracy.
The editor of DroidJournal maintains editorial independence in day-to-day editorial decisions. The editor also maintains editorial independence for any of the views, comment, and opinions of others published in DroidJournal.
Participation by relevant and interested government departments and agencies, regulatory and standards bodies, state-owned enterprises, institutes, industry associations, universities, consultants, readers, industry leaders and experts, in the form of technical articles and other editorial submissions, shall be proactively encouraged.
Where a submission is controversial, DroidJournal shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that relevant diverse views are solicited and fairly presented, and that right of reply is provided. Publication of articles, views, comment, opinion, and analysis shall not depend on any particular point of view or worldview of the editor.
Discretion is vested in the editor to shorten an article for space and other reasons, and, if appropriate, this is normally done in conjunction with the author.
In addition, the discretion is vested in the editor in deciding whether or not to publish an article, editorial submission or letter. Such a decision shall not be based on any particular point of view or worldview of the editor. However, a decision not to publish an editorial submission may be because the editor considers it to be inappropriate to the target audience, dishonest, deliberately and maliciously misleading, having an improper hidden agenda, or because the editor considers that DroidJournal is being used for improper purposes. DroidJournal will also not publish ad-hominem attacks targeting individuals.
DroidJournal doesn’t take payment for any referrals or lead generation. The editorial team works with many content partners to create a comprehensive database for India’s startup and technology ecosystem. These partnerships are based on the shared benefit to both parties by publishing content on the site and generating meaningful visibility and traffic for our content partners.
DroidJournal regularly receives content submission requests from writers, bloggers, PR agencies, etc. that wish to submit content for our publication. While the editorial team is always happy to be notified about the potentially interesting content we do not pay for content to be created, nor do we guarantee any submitted content will be published on the site.
Updated stories are added to the website daily. It is the editorial goal of the DroidJournal to be as inclusive and comprehensive as possible. Our editors work with customized editorial software and through daily engagement with content, partners to make sure featured content reflects the breadth and diversity of key newsworthy events taking place in the Global Tech ecosystem.
From time to time DroidJournal may publish original content in the form of original reporting and interviews but it is the policy of the site to not author original articles. This policy is in keeping with the site mission of amplifying the work being done by many authoritative sources across the city.
Some examples of content we feature on a regular basis are articles focused on new rounds of fundraising, product features, startup culture, civic tech and matters related to India’s tech ecosystem.
If you want to recommend a news article you feel would be relevant you can email your suggestion to our editor at navneet@DroidJournal.com
DroidJournal publishes a monthly newsletter that brings key featured items from across the tech ecosystem to our readers’ inboxes. The editorial policy of the newsletter follows the same guidelines as outlined in this document.
Samsung starts recalling of its Galaxy Fold Units
A day after issuing an official statement about postponing its foldable smartphone launch, Samsung is again on the headlines. The...
More OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro details surface- screen, storage and battery
OnePlus is getting closer to its first launch of the year as we approach the month of May. The Chinese...
Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL names confirmed by ‘Made for Google’ partner brand
We already know that Google is coming up with two economical devices – Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL....
OnePlus confirms date for OnePlus 7 Launch event announcement
OnePlus 6T was launched in October last year. Since then, there are quite a lot of leaks and rumors about...
Google Pixel 3a and 3a XL arriving on May 7
Google’s Pixel mid-range smartphones are no secret and have been subjected to multiple leaks in the past few months. The...
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Pro may launch with Galaxy Note 10
Note line-up from Samsung is huge, beautiful and always come with a plethora of features. Samsung is getting ready to...
OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro tipped to launch on May 14
The OnePlus 7 series could be unveiled on May 14. If the previous rumors are to be believed, OnePlus might...
Samsung Galaxy A80 launched with Sliding and Rotating cameras
After the launch of Galaxy A10, Galaxy A20, Galaxy A30, and Galaxy A50, Samsung unveiled the all-new Galaxy A80 with...
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 model numbers confirm two variants
Leaks and rumors around the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 are taking over the news for a week now. The Samsung...
Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL case renders leaked
Google launched the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL smartphones last year. Ever since then, there are quite a lot...