DroidJournal is a comprehensive online platform connecting and supporting India’s expanding entrepreneurship ecosystem. The site brings together content on India’s companies, startups, investors, events, jobs, classes, blogs, videos, workspaces, accelerators, incubators, resources, and organizations. For questions relating to the existing content or technical issues on the site: navneet@DroidJournal.com
For information about becoming a content partner: navneet@DroidJournal.com
DroidJournal’s mission is to make it as easy as possible for readers to find out what’s happening in India’s tech landscape and global startup and technology ecosystem. All content listed on ClickItorNot is sourced without payment to content partners and DroidJournal takes no financial payments from our content partners for generating traffic.
DroidJournal offers news and information about specific industries, technologies, and applications. This content includes news, feature articles, discussion forums, how-to guides, special reports, case studies, blogs, videos, webinars and information supplied by readers.
Our business model relies on revenue from advertisers and sponsors. These companies advertise products and services through banners, storefronts, product listings, and other marketing vehicles. They also sponsor specific portions or features of the sites.
Our editorial objective is to inform readers of relevant news and information. We also provide a forum for the advancement of industry causes. We are objective, fair and honest in our industry coverage. Our mission is to offer information and ideas that interest and inform readers. We use a variety of resources to gather and report on the industries we cover. We encourage those who advertise on our sites to provide us with information to be used in news, but any inclusion of content on this site is determined by its editorial value, solely as determined by the editorial staff.
- Our editorial mandate is to inform our audience of news, information, and resources relevant to our chosen industries. We strive to be an unbiased source in that we publish only information that we believe to be relevant and important. Our foremost goal in reporting news is to be accurate, truthful, balanced and fair to all parties.
- We welcome and value any and all reader feedback and criticism.
- DroidJournal encourages readers and industry executives to contribute columns, commentaries, and blogs. Guidelines for these columns are that they focus on topics of interest to our readership; that they do not serve as an overtly promotional tool for a company or product; that they are not malicious and/or libelous; and that they are truthful.
- We are not responsible for the accuracy of content or other resources provided by outside parties. Links are checked for accuracy at the time of publication, but we recognize that the Internet is a changing medium and these links may become invalid or change.
- Once a news item is published, we attempt to contact individuals featured or quoted in the story immediately after it appears on the site. If those individuals point out an error of fact, we will immediately correct the inaccuracy. We do not, as a matter of policy, change direct quotes or make other changes to accurate copy once published, unless, in our judgment, the change serves to improve the story.
- We will accurately label various types of content. Content that is provided by an industry source will be labeled to distinguish it from original and exclusive content produced and written by DroidJournal’s editors and freelancers.
- We strive to meet the highest standards for accuracy and completeness. It is our policy to immediately correct any factual error as soon as we become aware of it and can verify it.
- Opinions expressed by bloggers are those of our valued contributors. We do not necessarily share or endorse those opinions.
- Factual errors should be reported to our editorial department, identifying the story and details of the error. We will immediately investigate any claim of inaccuracy.
The editor of DroidJournal maintains editorial independence in day-to-day editorial decisions. The editor also maintains editorial independence for any of the views, comment, and opinions of others published in DroidJournal.
Participation by relevant and interested government departments and agencies, regulatory and standards bodies, state-owned enterprises, institutes, industry associations, universities, consultants, readers, industry leaders and experts, in the form of technical articles and other editorial submissions, shall be proactively encouraged.
Where a submission is controversial, DroidJournal shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that relevant diverse views are solicited and fairly presented, and that right of reply is provided. Publication of articles, views, comment, opinion, and analysis shall not depend on any particular point of view or worldview of the editor.
Discretion is vested in the editor to shorten an article for space and other reasons, and, if appropriate, this is normally done in conjunction with the author.
In addition, the discretion is vested in the editor in deciding whether or not to publish an article, editorial submission or letter. Such a decision shall not be based on any particular point of view or worldview of the editor. However, a decision not to publish an editorial submission may be because the editor considers it to be inappropriate to the target audience, dishonest, deliberately and maliciously misleading, having an improper hidden agenda, or because the editor considers that DroidJournal is being used for improper purposes. DroidJournal will also not publish ad-hominem attacks targeting individuals.
DroidJournal doesn’t take payment for any referrals or lead generation. The editorial team works with many content partners to create a comprehensive database for India’s startup and technology ecosystem. These partnerships are based on the shared benefit to both parties by publishing content on the site and generating meaningful visibility and traffic for our content partners.
DroidJournal regularly receives content submission requests from writers, bloggers, PR agencies, etc. that wish to submit content for our publication. While the editorial team is always happy to be notified about the potentially interesting content we do not pay for content to be created, nor do we guarantee any submitted content will be published on the site.
Updated stories are added to the website daily. It is the editorial goal of the DroidJournal to be as inclusive and comprehensive as possible. Our editors work with customized editorial software and through daily engagement with content, partners to make sure featured content reflects the breadth and diversity of key newsworthy events taking place in the Global Tech ecosystem.
From time to time DroidJournal may publish original content in the form of original reporting and interviews but it is the policy of the site to not author original articles. This policy is in keeping with the site mission of amplifying the work being done by many authoritative sources across the city.
Some examples of content we feature on a regular basis are articles focused on new rounds of fundraising, product features, startup culture, civic tech and matters related to India’s tech ecosystem.
If you want to recommend a news article you feel would be relevant you can email your suggestion to our editor at navneet@DroidJournal.com
DroidJournal publishes a monthly newsletter that brings key featured items from across the tech ecosystem to our readers’ inboxes. The editorial policy of the newsletter follows the same guidelines as outlined in this document.
Vivo V15 Pro official renders leaked ahead of launch
Vivo is all loaded to unveil their succeeding smartphone with a pop-up selfie camera which is the Vivo V15 Pro....
Yuho Vast Plus launched in India with dual Cameras: Price, Specifications
The Chinese smartphone manufacturer Yuho showcased its Yuho Vast Plus smartphone today at an event held in New Delhi. To...
Samsung Galaxy M30 to go on sale in March for a price of Rs. 14,999, says report
Samsung has recently refreshed its budget smartphone segment with the launch of Samsung Galaxy M10 and M20 smartphones in India....
Moto G7 Power launched in India for Rs. 13,999: Specifications, Features
Lately, the Lenovo-backed Motorola launched its Moto G7 line-up at a launch event held in Brazil. The event witnessed Moto...
OnePlus 6T, OnePlus 6, and other models to get Google Duo integration soon
Following its recent partnership with Google, OnePlus has now announced the integration of Google Duo services on its smartphones. Google...
Oppo F11 Pro teaser leaked
Oppo is all set to toss-in the Oppo F11 Pro in India and is placing up a sequence of teasers...
Xiaomi Mi 9 images and video posted by CEO
Xiaomi is conventional to unveil its newest flagship smartphone, Xiaomi Mi 9, on February 20 in China. Xiaomi will be...
Samsung Galaxy A10, Galaxy A30, Galaxy A50 specifications leaked
Samsung is all set for their outstanding Galaxy Unpacked 2019 occasion next week, nonetheless, that hasn’t clogged the leaks for...
Xiaomi Mi 9 hands-on images leaked
Xiaomi has previously proclaimed ideas to unveil the flagship Xiaomi Mi 9 at an occasion on February 20, the similar...
LG G8 ThinQ display acts as a speaker
LG is all set to present their G8 ThinQ smartphone at the Mobile World Congress 2019, and the modern leaks...